0 Cart
Added to Cart
      You have items in your cart
      You have 1 item in your cart

        Electric Motorcycles

        Electric Motorcycles
        When we talk about electric motorcycles, we mean motorcycles that are certified by Transport Canada according Canadian Motorcycle Safety Standards (CMVSS) and are legally imported to Canada under one of three categories regardless of whether or not they are electric or ICE – Open Motorcycles / OM (faster than 70 km/h and highway and freeway legal), Limited Speed Motorcycles / LSM (with maximum speed of 70 km/h, road and highway legal) and Restricted Use Motorcycles / RUM (Only allowed for off-road). All three categories of motorcycles must have a Vehicle Identification Number (VIN), be registered with the federal registry when imported, and are insurable. The OM category requires a motorcycle license. The LSM category normally requires regular driver’s license, but this may vary between provinces. The RUM category does not require a driver’s license, but they cannot be plated for road use and restrictions regarding their use may vary between provinces